Our complete birth preparation programme not only offers you the chance to learn the neuroscience behind hypnosis and practise the techniques, but also teaches you everything you’ll ever need to know in order to prepare for an empowering birth experience. You won’t need to book any additional antenatal classes – we really do have it all covered!
Our courses include:
· * Normal birth physiology and the hormones that drive it
· * The effect that fear can have on birth and how to overcome it
· * Practical ways to maximise your good birth hormones and eliminate the ones that will hinder you
· * Choosing the right birth place for you and creating your perfect birth environment
· * What to pack in your birth bag
· * Deep relaxation techniques
· * Physical comfort measures including massage and pressure points
· * Active birth techniques and their importance
· * Breathing techniques
· * Pain relief options
· * Creating a useful birth plan
· * Tools for birth partners to provide practical and emotional support
And much more!
We teach group courses frequently at a variety of locations with a maximum of 8 couples. There are 5 sessions in total. Group classes offer you the opportunity to form relationships with other families who will have babies of a similar age to you – this can be a vital source of support that is often life changing!
All our classes are taught by experienced birth doulas who will provide you with ongoing support by phone or e-mail until after you baby is born. We offer flexible learning option if you’re unable to make one of the classes. Birth partners are welcomed and encouraged – including secondary birth partners!
A course manual, electronic resources and our unique hypnosis MP3’s will be provided so that you can review what you have learned, practise the techniques at home and use the tools for relaxation before and during your birth.
We recognise that not everybody can make it to classes so we also offer private tuition in the comfort of your own homes at times to suit you. We have instructors that cover Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire & Northants.
Click here to see upcoming dates, prices and to book your place.